Minimum Inseam: 29cm
The Mini has been the top-rated toddler trainer for the past four years, but that didn’t stop us from finding a way to make it even better: The 2016 Mini has been upgraded and now boasts increased rake for max stability at slow speeds. It also includes an extension seat post, affording the Mini the greatest saddle adjustment range of any trainer on the market – right out of the box! Plus, all of the top-of-the-line features you’ve come to expect from KinderBike – 6061 aluminum alloy frame and components*, angle and height adjustable saddle with twin rail support, child-friendly rear brake and more. We think you’ll agree there is absolutely no other comparable trainer on the market.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY – The best warranty in the industry!
- Extremely lightweight and sturdy, 6061 Aluminum alloy frame (roughly 3.8kg)
- Lightweight aluminum frame that won’t rust – EVER!
- Handlebar adjusts up-down & forward-back to allow for a custom fit for your child
- Twin-bearing steel headset (not plastic) ensures smooth steering without binding
- Linear-pull, rear brake included! The best braking system for young riders
- Grip-tread, pneumatic aluminum wheels for maximum traction and performance
- Sleek, fully adjustable saddle; approximate seat range of 11″-19.5″
- HEIGHT and ANGLE saddle adjustments significantly reduce stress on the child’s groin
- Saddle adjusts in a snap with the included quick-release
- Four color choices: blue, red, green, pink
- Easy and quick assembly
- Low center of gravity for optimal control and maneuverability